lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

Sketches: Flores

Esta semana me he comprado un pincel de agua y ¡tenía muchas ganas de probarlo! Estos son unos sketches de flores (por eso de que es primavera) que he hecho con el pincel:
_____
This week I've bought a water brush and I was looking for using it in my drawings!
These are some flower sketches which I've made with this tool:


Sketches: Lirio amarillo // Yellow iris
Lirio amarillo // Yellow iris

Camelias rosas // Pink Camelias
Camelias // Camelia

Los había visto en internet y tenia mucha curiosidad por trabajar con ellos. Me han sorprendido gratamente, son muy fáciles de manejar, coges color directamente de la pastilla de acuarela y pintas, y si necesitas aclarar el color o hacer un degradado, sólo tienes que apretar el botón y suelta más agua. ¡Recomiendo que los probéis!

Un abrazo,
Miss Aoki.

_____ENG____ 

I had seen this kind of brush on internet and it aroused my curiosity. It's so easy to use! You take the color directly of  the watercolor tablet and then, you can paint on the paper. Besides, if you want to make a gradient or the color more lighter, you only have to push it and it'll drop more water. It's so useful, I recommended you!
Big hugs, 
Miss Aoki.


Pincel de agua // Water brush

2 comentarios:

  1. Very nice watercolor drawings!
    The brush seems like very interesting and handy.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah! Now I'm hooking in this brush and I'm using it all the time *W*

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...